You need to acknowledge in your heart and say it with your mouth that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that He died for your sins on the cross and all the sins of the whole world, was buried, rose again from the dead on the 3rd day, to reconcile us to God the Father. He took our sins on Himself as a living Sacrifice and gave up His life for us. "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe in the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him." John 3:36 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:16-18; For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23; That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9; Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord. Acts 3:19
GETTING SAVED FOR ETERNAL LIFE IN HEAVEN
Please read all this first, then watch the Videos further down.
People use many different terms for ‘getting saved’ but they all mean the same thing; asking Jesus Christ to forgive you for your sins and ask Him as your Saviour from your sins. You need to do this because:
1) every person on earth inherited the sinful nature from Adam and Eve at birth
2) every person on earth has broken at least one of God’s 10 Commandments, God’s Laws, so now you’re guilty, you deserve the DEATH PENALTY, according to God’s Moral Law.
WHY YOU NEED JESUS SO BADLY
According to God, if you break one law, it’s the same as if you broke them all. That’s how holy, sinless and truly totally perfect God is. He’s 100% perfect and judges us to the same standards as He Is; because He wants to have a personal relationship with us but our sin gets in the way. But God gave us Jesus as our mediator so now we can come to God only through Jesus. God can’t stand sin so we need to acknowledge our sin before Him. So when we put our full trust in God’s Only Son Jesus Christ, that He exists and that He bled and died on our behalf for our sins, and when we accept that truth for ourselves, and acknowledge Jesus Christ as our Saviour from our sins, God accepts Jesus’ Sacrifice on the Cross on our behalf. And that’s when God can start having a personal relationship with us sinful humans. We get permission to come before God’s Throne because it’s all about what Jesus Christ did for us on the Cross. Jesus reconciliated us with God the Father. That’s God’s Plan of Salvation of Human Beings and our Eternal Souls.
WHAT JESUS CAN DO FOR YOU
But if you believe by faith that Jesus Christ covered your SIN DEBT already on the Cross when He died and rose again on the 3rd day, you become holy before God- your sin record gets erased by Jesus’ Blood; because you have faith, you put your FULL trust in what Jesus did already long ago FOR YOU. You may have other preconceived ideas, opinions, thoughts about how to end up in Heaven, but it’s all about Jesus and what He did for you. He is the Only Way to God the Father in Heaven. Without accepting Jesus as your Saviour and without asking for forgiveness for your sins, you will NEVER get into Heaven. So be happy you’re reading this now and can come to Jesus right now.
That’s what saves you. Your FAITH in JESUS’s finished Sacrifice, work on the Cross, His Death and Resurrection give you ETERNAL LIFE in Heaven with Jesus, your Saviour.
You may have come across some of the following terms and may have been unsure of what they mean, but they all generally mean the same thing:
– getting saved
– born again
– by faith alone
– God’s free gift to you
– God’s Plan of Salvation
– get your sins covered by the Blood of the Lamb
– what Jesus did for you on the Cross
– only by the Blood of Jesus
– get your sins washed away
– humble yourself and come to the Lord
– get remission of sins through Jesus
– get saved by the Blood of the Lamb that was shed for you
– saved by grace
– the work on the Cross
– not by works, but by faith in what Jesus did for you on the Cross
– accept the forgiveness of your sins through the finished work on the Cross
– accepting Jesus as your personal Saviour
– getting redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb
– only by the Blood of the Lamb
– asking Jesus to come into your life
– put your trust in Jesus
– giving your life to Jesus
– surrender it all to the Cross
– turning to Jesus
– come to Christ for redemption of sins
– come to Christ
– come to the knowledge and saving faith in Jesus
– put your faith in Jesus
– surrender you life to Jesus
– asking forgiveness for your sins
– receive forgiveness from God
– bring it to the Cross
– come to Jesus
– making Jesus Lord of your life
– lay it down at the feet of Jesus
– give it all go God’
– receive peace with God
– receive by faith the works of the Cross
– get reconciled for your sins
– get washed by the Blood of the Lamb
– come to Jesus to set you free
– there’s power in the Blood of the Lamb for forgiveness of sins
– to become God’s Child
– get forgiven by the Father
– become a saint of the Most High God
– become an heir of the Father, through Jesus
– claim your inheritance in Jesus Christ
– surrender your heart to God
– believe in the Blood of the Lamb
– come to Jesus now
– turn to the Lord
And/or if you still need to convince yourself why you need to accept Jesus Christ Sacrifice of laying down His Life for YOUR sins on Cross, as your reconciliation step with God as ‘God’s Plan of Salvation’, please see the FEATURE VIDEO.
God PROVIDED the steps to get FORGIVEN by God through Jesus, SO ACT ON IT, TAKE IT, accept God’s Reconciliation Plan for yourself.
SEE the 2 WARNING VIDEOS of what WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU DON’T ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOUR from your sins.
DON’T ‘wait too long’ or put it off until tomorrow, because nobody is guaranteed their next breath; let alone the next day.
You don’t need to be perfect either to come to Jesus, because nobody is perfect and never will be anyways. So come to Jesus, JUST AS YOU ARE WITH ALL OF YOUR SINS, because HE already took the PAYMENT for ALL THE WORLD’S SINS when He died on the Cross, so YOUR SINS are included TOO! That’s why you don’t need to become a better person before you come to Jesus. He will make you a BETTER PERSON ‘after’ you come to Him because HE will work in your heart to make YOU more in character LIKE HIM! And you’ll become truly PERFECT only in HEAVEN. But you can ONLY GET TO HEAVEN if you accept, ask Jesus Christ to be YOUR SAVIOUR from YOUR SINS.
Don’t risk your eternity. Put your faith in Jesus Christ NOW.
Remember: Jesus Christ loves you and wants YOU to be in Heaven with Him. He records your name in the Book of Life when you ask Him to forgive you for your sins and when you ask Him as your Saviour.
HE FORGIVES EVERYONE EVERYTHING;
EXCEPT FOR ONE THING.
IF YOU REJECT HIS FREE OFFER OF FORGIVENESS OF YOUR SINS BY FAITH, HE WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT BECAUSE HE STILL DIED FOR YOUR SINS AND YOU DIDN’T WANT TO RESPECT HIS SACRIFICE ON YOUR BEHALF.
SO THEN, YOU WILL NEED TO BE CAST AWAY TO HELL TO PAY YOUR OWN SIN DEBT YOURSELF, FOR ALL OF YOUR ETERNITY.
So…ask Jesus Christ to reveal more of Himself to you so that you can understand His love for you and then accept Him as your Saviour.
That’s a stiff death penalty for all of eternity for not believing in God’s Plan of Salvation.
Salvation is FREE because you just need to talk to Jesus Christ in prayer and He automatically grants you forgiveness and accepts YOU as His Child. It’s so SIMPLE that anyone can do it- anyone and everyone can get saved for Heaven, if only they educated themselves about what it all means, according to the Bible and not their own opinions of how to get to Heaven.
WHAT JESUS DID FOR YOU
So believe today and get saved RIGHT NOW. Deal with YOUR SINS right now. Why do you want to hang onto them? Get rid of them by bringing them to the Cross, confessing your sinful state, your sinful record and giving them up, turning them over to God to plea, to ask for forgiveness via Jesus Christ’s death, His sinless BLOOD on the Cross as YOUR PAYMENT to COVER YOUR SINS, to cancel your SIN DEBT – you BROKE, couldn’t keep them, failed in fulfilling God’s law, you trespassed God’s MORAL LAWS (10 Commandments and His Word-the Word of God-The Bible).
Jesus Christ, The Son of God, Perfect and Sinless, shed His Blood for you and your sins, and YOU BELIEVING, ACKNOWLEDGING, AGREEING WITH, UNDERSTANDING and claiming HIS righteousness, His Sacrifice PAID, PAYS, CANCELS, GETS RID OF your sin debt in full; by BELIEVING in full that Jesus Christ shed HIS blood and He rose from the dead on the 3rd day IS PAYMENT, is YOUR FAITH, is an act of RECONCILIATION, GETTING SAVED from your sins, getting peace with God the Father.
You just need to BELIEVE in what Jesus did for you, and ask Jesus for forgiveness to GET SAVED from YOUR SINS. What Jesus asks for in return from you; is that you love Him first in your life, and live for God, and be kind to others around you, stay sinless daily, develop a personal relationship with Him, live your life now by His Word and await His Imminent Return at the Rapture moment and share this good news with other people, so that they can get saved too.
That’s because God’s Moral Laws still are in effect (The 10 Commandments) and His full Word of God- The Bible.
It’s a fact; Humans sin all the time, we break God’s Laws. Jesus Christ fulfilled God’s Law in FULL because He was perfect and He was and is the Son of God so He was the only One suitable to fulfill the Law. So if we believe what Jesus Christ was perfect and fulfilled God’s Law for us in FULL, then it’s the same thing as if we fulfilled God’s Law in full. Salvation (getting saved for Heaven) is by FAITH – believing what Jesus did as true and applying it for the redemption (payment, cancel our sin debt) of our sins to give our soul eternal life with JESUS (because you need to be sinless before you’re allowed into Heaven).
Jesus provided the way, the chance for us, to get FORGIVEN
by GOD the Father. So treasure this opportunity for forgiveness
and ACT upon it right now!
That’s the FREE GIFT of Salvation (removing our sins from us so we can be clear to go to Heaven instead of us going to Hell because we still have sins on us, on our record, for our wrongs, mistakes, moral laws broken, called our sins), that Jesus Christ has provided for us all. And the people that accept Jesus’ gift, will enjoy ETERNAL LIFE with Him in Heaven. Those people that don’t accept it, didn’t want to think about it, didn’t care about it enough to figure it out until they knew what it means, were too proud to ask Jesus to forgive them, didn’t care about anything like this, etc, will end up in Hell.
BUT Jesus wants everyone in Heaven, so please open your heart to let Him give you a new life today.
SOME REASONS WHY YOU MAY CHOOSE NOT TO ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOUR
(this is just the enemy trying to prevent you from getting forgiveness from God).
Or you may still have some questions, some things you may need to understand. Answers can be looked for at sites listed at end of list.
– you may think that you have no sins, that you’re all good
– you may think that you’re pretty good, you only do little things wrong here and there, but mostly you’re good
– you may think that other people are worse off than you so you’ll be alright then, compared to them, you’re great
– you may think, who cares about my sins, I don’t think I’m a bad person anyways and I can do what I want to
– you may think that you’re ‘a good person’ and that should get you into Heaven without any problems
– you may think that you do a lot of nice good things to other people ‘should count’ to getting eternity with God
– you may think that now you’ll have to go to church all the time
– you may think that now you won’t be allowed to party anymore, do all the things you loved doing before etc
– you may think that you still want to enjoy your sinful lifestyle and you don’t want to give it up just yet, still have fun
– you may think that you don’t want to account to anybody, you can reason yourself what’s good or bad
– you may think that you want to live your life the way you see fit
– you may think that why do you have to care if there’s a God or not, just live life on your own terms
– you may think that you’re not cut out to serve God, it’s for other people only
– you may think that your parents believe in Jesus so that’s good enough for me, they’ll tell Jesus about me
– you may think that there are some other people that are bad Christians, so you don’t want to be like them
– you may think that other Christian people hurt me in some way long time ago and you can’t forgive them
– you may think that other people are always mean to you, so why would Jesus love me
– you may think that there’s so much bad in the world so how could God let it happen if He’s so good?
– you may think that Jesus loves other people more than He would love you
– you may think that God doesn’t have enough love for everyone in the world, how could that be?
– you may think that you like your career, life goals, friends, time alone, etc more than God, how can He be first now?
– you may think that you’re going to hell now anyways, so what difference would it make if I asked God forgiveness
– you may think God doesn’t like you, or that you’ll never be good enough for Him
– you may think that you don’t know how to serve God or how to put Him first in your life?
– you may think that He doesn’t care about you because there are tons of millions of people in the world
– you may think who am I anyways to Him? I’m so insignificant it seems
– you may think that everything was fine until you got to this website, why all this now?
– you may think that there’s something wrong with you and He only selects who He wants for Heaven
– you may think that not everyone goes to Heaven anyways, maybe it’s just the way it is, maybe it’s not for me
– you may think that you’ll just go to Hell with your friends anyways, at least we’re all together
– you may think that you won’t enjoy Heaven, you don’t want to go to church all day in Heaven
– you may think that life in Heaven will be weird, you’re not sure what’s up there because you’ve never been there
– you may think you’ve never been to Heaven before so how can you commit yourself to eternity there
– you may think you’ve never seen Heaven before so how do I know if I’ll like it there?
– you may think that why do we have to think about eternity, and why do we need to choose Heaven or Hell?
– you may think that why isn’t there another option, like just nowhere in limbo, not Heaven or Hell, somewhere else
– you may think that since you haven’t seen Heaven, how can I be sure it’s real?
– you may think that since you don’t know what you’re going to do there, why should I want to go there?
– you may think that there will be too many people in Heaven, maybe I should just stay here and live on earth always
– you may think that life is better without Jesus anyways and why do I need Him now?
– you may think that you do not want to make a change in your life right now
– you may think about your own current life and you don’t care ever about your soul, don’t know what soul is
– you may think that you will not forever somewhere, that may seem strange to you
– you may think that eternity seems too long of a time so it must not be true because you can’t even imagine it
– you may think how can someone live forever and therefore not believe in eternal life somewhere
– you may think you can’t trust the Bible, you may think that just some people wrote it and think it’s ‘God’s Word’
– you may think, how can you prove if it’s God’s Word anyways?
– you may think that it’ll be boring to serve and worship the True God of Heaven
– you may think that you have more time and that later on, down the road sometime
– you may think that you’ll be ready and more mature later on to accept the gift of forgiveness of your sins
– you may think that since you don’t know who Jesus is, you may be reluctant to turn your life over to Him
– you may think what if that’s not all there is it to? what if there’s more?
– you may think it’s too simple; believe by faith, put God first, live for God, stay sinless, be kind, grow close to God
– you may think that there’s ‘more to it’ than just believing with ‘faith’, you may think you need to add your own idea
– you may think you need to do your ‘own acts’ of some sort to get peace with God
– you may think that all religions, cults, cultures, ways of faith lead to God because God is love, isn’t He?
– you may think that you can believe in whatever you want and it all leads to God anyways
– you may think that it’s not worth it to take the time to find out who Jesus is and what He did for you
– you may think you did too many bad things and that God will never forgive you anyways
– you may think that God only forgives some people, but doesn’t forgive everyone everything
– you may think you don’t need forgiveness, you may think you have good reasons for what you did wrong
– you may think that other people hurt you so now you’re allowed to hurt others and so it doesn’t count as sin for you
– you may think that it’s better not to think about this, if you don’t think about it, then it’s not real for you
– you may think that you don’t need to worry about this topic because you haven’t thought about it before, why now
– you may think you don’t deserve forgiveness so why ask?
– you may think that it may not be the right way to God
– you may think how do you know which one is the right one? which is the right way to Heaven?
– you may think that don’t all faiths and religions etc all have the same God?
– you may think that why do you need Jesus anyway?
– you may think, so what if He died, why does it matter for me, I didn’t see Him so I don’t know Him
– you may think it’s not for you, you may think it’s only for old people that have nothing to do with their time
– you may think that you don’t want to turn to Jesus because nobody else in your family knows Him
– you may think that people will make fun of you now, that you’ve trusted in Jesus, you may think you’re being
– you may think less of yourself or feel belittled if you need to ‘put your faith’ in someone
– you may think that Jesus didn’t do all this for you, but only for others
– you may think that there’s no eternal life after death, or that you’ll just come back as another being somehow
– you may think that eventually everyone just dies and it’s all over, that’s the end, that is what you may ‘think’
– you may think that when you get to Heaven, God will be nice to you and ‘let you in’ just like that
– you may think that you’ll just deal with this question of sins and Jesus when you get to Heaven, do it ‘later’
– you may think that you’ll ask forgiveness when you see Him, then you’ll know He’s true and then you’ll believe
– you may think that you don’t want to learn about Jesus because you’re not sure if there’s a real place called Heaven
– you may think that you want to live on this earth for a long time, forever and ever
– you may think it’s not necessary to go to Heaven, you may think life will always only be on earth, like centuries ago
– you may think, why does Jesus need to come back, anyways?
– you may think why can’t He stay in Heaven all the time and we just live life on earth as we’ve been doing
– you may think this is all false, that it’s all a lie, it’s not true etc
– you may think, why do we need to think about our sins anyways, why can’t we just live how we want to?
– you may think that God didn’t create you so therefore you think you don’t account to Him
– you may think that you just came about on your own
– you may think that you want to control your own life still
– you may think that you may not like the idea of asking someone for ‘help’ in your daily life
– you may think that you need to do everything on your own without a Saviour Jesus
– you may think that God’s 10 Commandments are not needed anymore
– you may think that it’s fine to just go by the world’s standards and that’s good enough
– you may think that you don’t need God’s law at all, that it was only for the people that lived back then
– plus I’m sure there’s even more questions that you may have…
FOR ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS FROM THE BIBLE, PLEASE GO TO:
Praying that God will answer your questions and pray that God will open up His free gift of salvation to you today.
BELIEVE IN JESUS’ SACRIFICE OF LAYING DOWN HIS LIFE FOR YOU. DO IT THIS MOMENT .. DON’T DELAY.
FEATURE VIDEO– Speeding and Grace
YouTube Channel: Amazing Facts Ministries
2 WARNING VIDEOS and VIDEOS ABOUT SALVATION, Heaven & Hell etc
MUST SEE THIS VIDEO —UNFORTUNATE CONSEQUENCE OF WAITING TOO LONG
Don’t let it happen to you!
1. Woman sees Jesus judging a soul who just died
YouTube Channel: Divine Appointment
ANOTHER VIDEO OF A MAN SEEING GOD JUDGE OTHERS
2.Urgent Warning! God showed this man the Judgement Day
YouTube Channel: Living for Christ
3. A Divine Revelation of Hell by Mary Baxter (Hell Testimony)
YouTube Channel: End Times and Heaven
Are you ready and willing to open up your heart to Jesus?
Escape yourself the wrath of Hell and enjoy beautiful Heaven.
4. http://www.tofindgod.com (scroll up to the top of the page to see the video, on that site)
YouTube Channel: Inspiration Ministries
5. Evangelization tract: Why was Jesus’ sacrifice needed for our Salvation?
YouTube Channel: endtime7777
Aug 24, 2013
6. Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, How to be saved, How to go to Heaven
YouTube Channel: Wayne Hughes
Jan 6, 2015
7. A Letter from Hell (Why didn’t you tell me?)
YouTube Channel: Matthew Sullivan
8. Bill Wiese – Why an Eternal Hell is Justifiable
YouTube Channel: Bill Wiese
9. Bill Wiese – Is the Fire in Hell Real?
YouTube Channel: Bill Wiese
10. God’s amazing love for you (Overview of God’s Plan of Redemption & God’s Love)
YouTube Channel: Ann Rowan
Jun 6, 2016
11. How to go to Heaven!!
YouTube Channel: amdo3288
Jan 10, 2013
12. Jesus Christ – Heaven – Must See (Future Inheritance in Christ)
YouTube Channel: Wings of Christ
Feb 2, 2013
13. 23 Minutes in Hell (Bill Wiese)
YouTube Channel: HisKingdomForever
14. Bill Wiese – Directions to Heaven
YouTube Channel: Bill Wiese
15. Man dead for 90 minutes visited Heaven and came back
YouTube Channel: Living for Christ
16. 9 Minutes in Heaven – Crystal McVea (Heaven Testimony)
YouTube Channel: HeavenVisitCom
17. I saw Heaven – 6 stories of People who saw Heaven
YouTube Channel: Living for Christ
18. Died, Went to Heaven and came back
YouTube Channel: michael prince
19. Best video of Heaven, Hell and Angels, that I’ve seen
YouTube Channel: Divine Revelations SpiritLessons
20. Experience of Heaven and Hell! She saw Pop Stars who were tortured in Hell – Sarah Binayamo Boyanga
YouTube Channel: HeavenVisitCom
21. Pastor dead 3 days, went to Heaven, then returns to life! (ABOUT HEAVEN)
YouTube Channel: truthrabbit
Jan 31, 2016
22. Christians who ended up in Hell because of willful sin thought they were going to Heaven
YouTube Channel: Joe Walker
23. Jesus is Coming Back very very Soon! Retha McPherson
YouTube Channel: HeavenVisitCom
24. What do you have to do to get saved?
YouTube Channel: VersebyVerseBT
If you DON’T believe in the Name of Jesus Christ as your Saviour, you WILL BE assigned Hell.
You must see the video below if you still have questions about Jesus Christ, getting saved etc.
Channel: Think about it
“Title: Millions in Hell for one thing NOT what you think”
Article from http://www.tofindgod.com
You are here because you are searching for the answer. The truth behind everything’s meaning. Why you are here? What is the purpose of this life?
The reason behind it all is LOVE…God’s love.
GOD CREATED MAN AND WOMAN
In the beginning, God wanted a family… so he created Man and Woman. His desire was for a true relationship, not a forced one. God wanted someone to choose to love Him so He gave Man and Woman a choice. They chose themselves.
THE SIN OF MAN
With this choice, sin was introduced on earth. Sin is anytime we miss the mark of perfection and love ourselves more than God or others. Have you sinned? Well, the Bible — “God’s words to us” — tells us that everybody has sinned.
So what’s the problem? Well, sin created a separation between man and God. It prevents us from having a true relationship with him. Something had to be done to bridge the gap. Some people think if you work hard enough you can make a bridge over the gap to God…but it just doesn’t work.
The only way to reach God is for God to build a bridge. He did this by sending his son in the form of man as Jesus and dying for our sins. Why did He have to die? Because the punishment for sin is death. God’s one and only son Jesus stepped in for us and took our sin on himself, and by doing this, He set us free and bridged the gap to a full relationship with Him. That is what the love of God is. It’s not judgment. It’s not condemnation.
GOD WANTS A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU
You may have never given your life to Jesus Christ; or maybe you prayed as a child years ago and drifted away from having a relationship with God. No matter how far away from God you may feel right now, the amazing news is that God has never stopped wanting to have a relationship with you.
He loves you with absolutely no conditions. Nothing you could do could ever win or lose the love of God. All you have to do to be saved is accept it. Ask for it. God says everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. You can have the real, loving relationship with God that He always wanted. Just call on His name…Jesus.
Don’t wait any longer to join Him in this lasting relationship.
Did you just pray the prayer? … then click the link below..
God has given you the wondrous and powerful gift of salvation.
You have now been reborn! I’m so excited to celebrate your rebirth. You are now a new creation, under God’s mighty protection and grace! “If any man is in Christ, he is a new creation, the old has gone and behold, God has made all things new!”
2 Corinthians 5:17
When you asked God to forgive your sins, come into your heart, and be the Lord of your life, you became part of the Christian family. You are now a most cherished and beloved child of the most loving provider, protector, redeemer, and most Supreme Being — our loving Heavenly Father. Yes, there will be obstacles along the way, but stand strong and have faith that Jesus will see you through to victory!
STEP 1: Download your free e-books
The Angels in Heaven Rejoice
STEP 2: Grow in Your Walk
Begin your journey by watching our video series,
30 to Keys Spiritual Growth.
STEP 3: Watch Inspiration TV
Receive inspiring and educational discipleship and teaching programs to help you in your new life in Christ. Tune in to our livestream www.ini.tv/livestream or contact us at email@example.com for other television viewing opportunities in your country.
God bless you on your wonderful journey.
If you want to see other prayers, see below. Prayer for children listed below, as it’s shorter. Or they can still pray the prayer above as well, or make their own.
SAMPLE PRAYER #1:
If you want to assign your soul to Jesus Christ, and to receive Jesus Christ into your heart, and then become a Child of God, you can just say a simple prayer like this:
Dear Jesus, The Saviour of the World, The Son of God; today I come before You and want to make You The Lord and Saviour of my life. I need You to save Me from all of my sins. I have been wrong by not serving You earlier. I am truly sorry for each and every sin, each and every wrong action that I have done in my life. I ask You for complete forgiveness of all of my sins. I ask You to completely wash all of my sins away from me, from my name, from my soul by The Precious Blood of The Lamb.
I believe that You died for me on The Cross. I accept what You did for me as complete payment for my sins. I ask You to please write my name in The Book of Life, so that I can live my eternal life with You in Heaven. I ask all of this from You, Jesus. And I thank You for Your free gift of salvation – that You paid in full by shedding all of Your Blood and laying down Your Life for me. Thank You for taking Me into Your Arms and into Your Heart. I love You ever so much. Until We see each other on The Other Side, I’ll always love you and stay faithful to You – even to the end of the age. I love you Jesus and thank You for everything You’ve done for me. I pray all this in Jesus Name. Amen.
SAMPLE PRAYER #2:
Here is another example of a prayer you can pray, if you want to assign your soul to Jesus Christ, and to receive Jesus Christ into your heart, and then become a Child of God, you can just say a simple prayer like this:
“Dear Jesus Christ, The Saviour of the World – I understand that a long time ago, You lived and walked on the Earth, this Planet Earth; well – You were in Heaven before that – You are Eternal – so You always were – and are and will be. But – you bled and died and shed Your blood by dying for me on the Cross – and for all the sins of the whole world. I agree that The Father, The Heavenly Father, accepted Your bodily sacrifice, Your death, the shedding and spilling of Your blood, Your innocent, Your truly innocent blood – as full payment for all of my sins – was paid in full on the Cross.
So now – I can be scot free – I can be claimed as pure – I can be claimed as righteous – because Your Precious Blood goes before Me and washes My sins away from me – so then I appear before The Father as sinless – so then – I can be granted free access to the Father, The Son, Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit – to my rightful place in Heaven. I was created to live in unity and communion, communication with God – and I’m so sorry that I haven’t lived a good life, that was pleasing to God The Father.
So now – I repent, I say I’m sorry for disobeying You God – and am asking You for full forgiveness of all my sins. I claim redemption because of Jesus Sacrifice for Me. I want to live with You Jesus Christ, in Your Eternal Kingdom. I become a Child of God when I pray, when I say, repentance, and asking forgiveness and mercy from You. I believe You forgive me in full – and I claim victory for me to live in Heaven with You – in Your Forever Home in Heaven. Thank you for preparing a Home for me in Heaven. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for saving my soul from Hell. Thank you for redeeming me, getting me out of the Pit of Hell, getting me out of the eternal flame of fire – the fire of Hell. I love you Jesus and am truly sorry for not loving You sooner – not loving you properly. I thank you that You receive me so easily – I run into your arms because I need You – as my Saviour. Thank you Jesus for everything You’ve done for me. In Jesus name I pray all this. Amen.
CHILDREN NEED SALVATION TOO.
If they understand the difference between right from wrong, truth from lying, Jesus versus the devil etc, they are accountable for their soul before the Lord. This can happen as early as 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 years of age. The younger the better.
Please see post or video below about Salvation for Children – May 28, 2016.
SAMPLE PRAYER FOR CHILDREN #1:
“Dear Jesus, I know I do wrong things. Please forgive Me for my sins. I am sorry for the sins – for doing wrong things. I believe you died for me, and paid for my sins. Please come into my heart today, so that I can go to Heaven to live with You forever. I love you Jesus. Thank you for dying for me and washing my sins away from me with your blood. I pray all this in Jesus Name. Amen.”
SAMPLE PRAYER FOR CHILDREN #2 – FOR THE YOUNGER ONES
“Dear Jesus Christ, The Saviour of the world, I believe you are the truth. I believe you died for me so that I wouldn’t have to go to Hell. Thank you for washing me clean with your blood and saving me. I believe you love me and that you are God. I receive you today. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.”
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.
That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame. “12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon im. 13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
For more info about how to get saved now, see TAB “How to get saved now – Salvation”
or see link below:
How to get saved Now – Salvation (here)
YouTube Channel: Fatbones 4 life
May God bless you and save your soul for Heaven.